Middle School Life/perverted boys

Jax wrote at 2009-05-18 04:37:34
You and your boyfreind are not right in the head. He shouldn't even be licking you when you guys are twelve. I also very much agree with the person who answered before me.

Christina Baybee wrote at 2009-07-29 01:57:24
UM FIRST OF ALL, THIS GUY SO CALLED "BOYFRIEND", ACTS LIKE A PIG.. AND WHEN I WAS YOUR AGE I NEVER HAD A BF THAT SEES MY PRIVATE PARTS.

BE CAREFUL GIRL, YOU MIGHT FALL INTO THE TRAP OF BEING LIED TO FOR SEX, THEN GETTING PREGNANT...

PLAY YOUR CARDS RIGHT!!1

-CHRISTINA BAYBEE!!!

Swordina wrote at 2009-10-23 18:29:58
That is straight up nasty. You and your boyfriend are both sick and disgusting creatures. Get your acts together both of you.

alex crunn wrote at 2009-12-27 05:30:31
hahahahah...yeah sure!!  This whole thing is just a story probably dreamt up by a real pervert. Then of course there are idiots that read it and believe it.

But then ... if it's REALLY true, there is one really sick bastard out there and when he gets to be an adult he will go further, and he will eventually go to jail.

THE answer wrote at 2014-06-04 23:24:13
You need a new boy friend and bad he's a pervert he's flat out DISGUSTING 😝😝😝😜😝😜. I. Hope this is a made up story I can't believe your parents let you do that open your eyes he doesn't care about you he just wants your body and not taking a shower is just GROSS

Middle School Life

Jaycie Miller