Middle School Life/my pussy gets wet

sexxi chick wrote at 2010-07-20 02:27:56
Well i understand exactly wat your goin through. I get wet all the time at school,  one time i actually startd masturbating in class bc i culdnt help it. But i normally just sext with this boy friend i have and i like to send him picture of my puss and i get real horny but if u get wet in class dont be embarassed most teens think is HOT! So just admit it(: but dont let up on playing with yourself bc ik how good it feel. Im getting horny right now .. (:

david wrote at 2011-07-13 14:48:29
nope I think its hot if you get wet all the time and all other guys like it too. get a bf and that problem will stop cause you'll be having sex

david wrote at 2011-07-13 14:48:34

IanswerQ's wrote at 2011-07-18 06:37:50
Speaking from a 15 year old guy if I saw a girl was wet itd be instant boner. So there question answered lol. If a girl is wet its a huge turn-on, for me anyways.

dill wrote at 2011-07-20 03:01:48
trust me i hade the same problem but i am a guy i would be walking around school and i would see a girl id like and i would end up poping a boner and i would end up haveing a cum stain on my pants my frind asked if i pissid my pants

erin bartels wrote at 2011-09-24 01:02:39
I'm 13 and a guy I love to look up porn but I always get in trouble. If you could help me find a good way to not get cought I would love that and instead of telling me on here send me an e-mail at erinbwatchinu@AOL.com

helpful guy wrote at 2011-10-03 05:41:58
with the cum it extremly differs on what the guy eats. if you like milking or creamy things tell the person (if its ur bf) to just eat and drink dairy products, and if you like the opposite tell him to have more strong things like coffe. the crotch smells different with every guy but they all mostly smell the same. cum at first does smell like bleach and salt water at first but if it sits in an area for a while itll start smelling like mushrooms. and most guys do like that a girl will get wet over simple things it mostly means that they can feel more like a guy becaaue you'll be easy to please and since your a girl u can be pleased a lot longer then guy's and if you like that guy and you want to be his boyfriend then just kinda start flirting with him, it'll get right to the point of you liking him without you accually saying it

Cole crandell wrote at 2011-10-20 03:17:08
Yes Iam a guy and I get so horny when I see girls get wet!!! And I get boners all the timee!! U should text me an I can answer Ur questions 602 705 6868 ...........................:.....................,.,...... If love to answer Ur questions

DurcellsSuc wrote at 2012-04-01 16:44:55
This is article posted by a 50 year old fat ugly man who has no life. No 14 year old kid would or could write this well and be this ridiculously infatuated with sex. I remember when I was growing up with other girls they used to talk about dolls, Barbie and ken and how hansome a boy is etc. Not to this level where it all suggests an psycho in his 50s who should be locked up. I am not sure how I got this article when I was looking for rechargable batteries but had to let it out.

Anon wrote at 2012-05-17 00:31:05
Yeah, I'm 16 and I'm a guy. I love it when girls panties get wet. Make sure the guy eats almonds or celery before you give him a blow job. Those two foods tend to make the guy's cum taste "sweet". Hope I helped

Zach wrote at 2012-07-16 05:04:32
I'm a guy and I just read thi whole thing and also if I knew you in real life I would probably bang you hard I'm 15 and a girl that's wet makes me so hard so reading this almost made me hard and i was wondering if u had a Facebook so maybe I could help you with your problem  

Dragon wrote at 2012-09-14 16:09:49
Sweetie, welcome to one of life's  biggest gifts, and cruelest jokes. There will be a time when you will be thankful for being able to get so wet. But until then, wear panty liners at times like this. or perhaps a tampon. The liners were actually designed for this specific situation but because they cant actually come out and advertise that they are meant to contain your "sexual juices" they dance around the issue in the advertising.

whitw guy wrote at 2012-09-28 08:46:43
Well I'm a 14 almost 15 year old guy in 9th and to be honest reading about this really turned me on. I think I'm gonna have trouble jacking off. Definiteley go ask ur friend out the worst he can say is no. Plus the whole gym story will turn on just about any guy our age.

Ps: just saying u can take me to the movie theater

dasean wrote at 2012-10-12 14:56:28
Man im a 14 year old boy i have the same problem all of the time and for mee nothing works except masturbating only thing i did was got my mom to say the word sex nd i was cured just hearing that word in my mom say that word made me stop thinking about it for a long time

Brennan wrote at 2012-10-23 05:47:40
I'm a 12 year old boy and if anybody needs to get a nude pic off of there chest send it to christmasipad23@yahoo.com

Dev_Hawks2013 wrote at 2012-11-27 00:51:43
Well that is one entertaining story. but to answer some of you questions, yes guys like it when a girl gets wet. masturbatiing is normal so do it if it pleases you. and about that guy in your p.e class, just ask him out. im sure if he had a boner around you, im sure he is into you.

I like helping people wrote at 2013-03-06 23:54:05
Just ran across this post you still have any questions about any of the topics you were asking for?  

Dirk wrote at 2013-03-13 19:16:44
I'm a guy and I think it's totally hot if a girl gets wet. Just IMO. If your feeling kinda horny just text me and I'll tell ya all about this stuff and give u some inside info ;) Ik prob sound like a creeper, but hit me up (not literally lol) if you have any questions! 2146322774

Austin wrote at 2013-06-18 10:26:38
I think that's really hott when I girl gets wet like that, if you were my girlfriend I would be having sex with you all the time. In my case, the wetter the better!

james wrote at 2015-01-26 15:39:38
I really like it when I see a girl soaking wet so don't feel bad about it, you can text me, just leave your number

john wrote at 2015-02-16 00:39:38
It Really turns guys on when girls have wet panties because it means when we are with you that you should always make us feel like we are doing something right cause sometimes guys cant always make a girl cum/wet in your case. if you tell a guy you are wet they should almost every time get turned on.  

high_horse wrote at 2015-10-16 00:22:57
Also, Dill's reply about popping a boner and having cum in his pants is hilarious.

I've had to do the belt-tuck so many times.

Middle School Life

Jaycie Miller