Middle School Life/dressing slutty

KIM wrote at 2012-11-05 03:06:09
Wow, go read a book or do something productive instead of trying to get attention. You are only thirteen, you shouldn't even be dating. You are a very sorry girl and I bet your parents are very dissapointed in you.  

Middle School Life

Jaycie Miller

I'm in high school right now and I know all the bad things you have to go through as a teenager. I chose to go through those things alone. I have been through bad friends, peer pressure, drugs, sex, and even suicide and death. Some of these things I experienced through other people but I have felt the affects of them. I have found ways to stay away from the bad things and ways to attract the good things. Middle school is tough enough so you don't need the pressure of doing things alone on you either. Ask me anything and I'll do my best to help. Please tell me your age with your question so I am able to answer it better.

My experience comes from being a school peer counselor, my friends, and my personal experiences.

I've been on the High Honor Roll, National Jr. Honor Society, and National Honor Society.