Middle School Life/sex and girls

OK so my best friend has a girlfriend and his girlfriends best friend just asked me to go out with her and i'm kinda worried because shes kinda slutty and flirty. Also what do i do if she like asked for sex cause id want to say yes but all this abortion safe sex stuff worries me if i'm to get into a relationship with her. i mean i don't want to lose popularity but i also don't want to impregnate a girl while in middle school. please help with sensible words and advice.

I doubt she will jump into and just ask for sex.
Like I mentioned before she might just pretend to be slutty.
You need to get to know her a bit to see what is really going on.
And im sure they have taught you in PE class about safe sex etc.
It is always risky to jump in, the key is to be prepared.
Let me know if you have any followup questions.

Middle School Life

I'm going to my final year in University after I finish my work term. I am originally South Asian, more specifically Sri Lankan. Growing up in Canada and the school system, I can help with peer pressure issues, boyfriend(s), friends with benefits as well as cultural/Racial issues when it comes to sex and pressure at school and outside of school and sex at school or during your time at school (ie high school years). I can also give some insight to problems when sex and cultural and social issues collide as well as dealing with parents and relatives who are strict as well as jealous girls. Having gone through all this I would like to use my experience to advise anyone who might have similar issues or questions and hopefully help them out. I turned to and wanted to volunteer here since long ago I came to the site by accident looking for advise and the advise I received did help me make some decisions and would like to return the favour. My original post/story is under (Middle School Life/Blowjob Slut under url http://en.allexperts.com/q/Middle-School-Life-3836/2010/8/Blowjob-Slut.htm ) for those who want a bit more insight into one of the issues I dealt with in school. You can ask me anything if you can tell me your age and cultural background if you think it will help and I will try my best to give my take on your issue, just a direction or something for you to think about not necessary to follow and hopefully it will help you.

My experience comes from going through highschool and facing issues because my cultural/racial differences and trying to fit in and trying to please everyone. I can relate to issues with cultural gaps and jealousy of girls. I have been called slut by tamil girls just because I was a bit more open minded. They had called me Lankan Slut, Tamil Slut, Sinhalse Slut etc all the while I learnt later that they were much more slutty then me and have done much more then me and just used me or called me that to make them look better. If you have such issues please let me know, I have been there. I have learned a lot and would like to share experience that can relate to your issues to help you out. I find having such or any help where you can remain unknown you can ask questions that you can not normally ask others and have cultural difference that affect social life with relatives, friends and at school is something different I can offer from my experience something I didnt have. And I still believe this not available since girls in our culture are scared to ask or talk about sexual issues and what I find more alarming is that there is no help set up for this since no one wants to take on this role since they believe it would look bad for anyone to be part of this or provide advise and they believe no one will approach them even if help was setup. Mostly fear of others finding out. Even if I can help one person, even if it makes me look like a slut, I will be happy to do that.

Sri Lankan, Lankan, Canadian, Toronto

I have successfully completed highschool and on track and doing well in University even on a work terms and will be going to my final year at university to finish my degree.