Middle School Life/sex and girls

Question
OK so there's this girl in my grade and shes very like sexy.... I guess well shes wears very revealing or attractive clothes and she kinda flirty but also very soon to presume things and is kinda judgmental. So just recently one of my best friends got into a relationship with Carli's (the girl who I started talking about first) best friend Josie. and about two days ago Carli asked me if I be her boyfriend. now these girls are ones i don't usually hang with but Carli is SO DAMN hot but i feel like she might just use me or like "cheat" on me if you  get what i mean please advice if to say yes cause its a hard decision.

Answer
Just because she appears to be slutty does not mean she is.
Girls act like this for many reasons, mainly for attention etc.
Have you read my story/bio?
If you like her, you can give a chance and see how it goes.
Since you are worried and bringing up good points makes it appear that you ready to take the next step. When you get to know her a bit more you can find out and call it off later if you are not finding the chemistry?

Middle School Life

Angie