Middle School Life/Makeout and Oral 2nd time ask

Question
Hi sorry i had wrong email before when I asked

I started makingout three months ago and I love it a lot. Most of my friends do it too. My bf now is asking all time for a blowjob. I kind of want to but I kina scared I wont be good at it and what if i puked or something? if you don't put the whole thing in is it still ok? People say do it like a lollipop but cant even that hurt him from pressure or something?

Answer
Hi Trista,

I answered a similar questions before see if you can pick up anything from that and let me know if you have any other questions or require more details.

You can start with treating it like a Popsicle instead and slowly go for lollipop after.
And no you do not need to put it all in your mouth and you can increased pressure slowly and im sure he will direct you more once you start.

Again i gave more information in my other post let me know if you cant find it out need more info and enjoy :)

Thanks,
Ang  

Middle School Life

Angie