Midwives/Conception

Question
I Just found out that i was 5weeks and 3days pregnant My lmp was September 14 i had sex with my ex on the 24 of September then had sex with my boyfriend on the 28 of September i don't know who can be the father.

Answer
Dear Tracie,
Since sperm can live in a woman's reproductive tract for up to 5 days, it is possible that either one of the men can be the father. If you have regular 28-30 day cycles, you would ovulate on or around September 28, which means the window of fertility is from approximately September 23 to October 2. Without a paternity test it would not be possible to know for certain.
If your cycles are nomally much longer or much shorter than 29 days, let me know, as it could affect the answer.
Best of luck,
Sheva

Midwives

Sheva