Midwives/Conception question

Dear Midwife,
I recently asked a question but do not know if the question has been answered or if it went through. Ok, I recently had unprotected sex with partner #1 since June 4 weekly. I had my cycle on June 16, 2012. On July 1, I had unprotected sex with Partner #1 around 2pm and then I slept with another guy, partner #2 around 8pm on July 1 (BUT THE SEX WAS PROTECTED). This was a one time thing with Partner #2. I had my LMP on July 15, 2012 and continued to have unprotected sex with partner #1. I missed my period on Aug 15 and found out that I was pregnant. On September 10, 2012, the u/s stated that I was 8 weeks and 1 day. Did i get pregant from July 1 sex or sex after July 1...My due date is April 16, 2013.The Conception calculator stated that I conceived on July 29, 2012...Please Help!!!

Dear Kim,
I'm sorry it took me so long to get back to you.
If you had your period on July 15 (and you're sure it was your period), then any sex before that could not have caused conception. Also, early ultrasounds are very accurate, only off by a few days, at most, but definitely not off by a few weeks.
Both the ultrasound and your LMP point to a conception date of on or around July 29th, not more than a day or two earlier.
Best of luck,

I can answer questions about choosing a midwife, the different types of midwives, whether hiring a midwife is the right choice for you, history of midwifery, midwifery beliefs and practices, and where to find a good midwife. I can also answer questions about giving birth at home with a midwife.

I am studying to be a midwife. I gave birth four times with midwives, two at home, and have experience with different types of midwives.

I am studying to be a midwife.