Midwives/is my partner the father

Question
I would like to know if it is possible for this other woman to be pregnant by my partner she went to have a scan done today due to a cyst or something and says she is 7 weeks 4 days today (8 may 2013) and that her due date is this 26 December 2013 could my partner be the father as he only slept with her the once on the 21 march 2013 as she is saying he is but I'm not sure please help!! Thank you

Answer
If she only slept with him on March 21 then that would be her conception date. If that is the case, then she would be due on December 12th. If she's due December 26th, then she conceived on April 4th, give or take a day or two.
You would count 40 weeks from the first day of her her last period, or 38 weeks from her alleged date of conception.
If she was 7 weeks, 4 days on May 7th, it means she conceived 5 weeks, 4 days ago, which would be March 15th. Something doesn't add up...

Good luck,
Sheva

Midwives

Sheva