US Military Academy at West Point/Jack c. Novak 1943 USMA graduate photo

Diane Potter Drozdowski wrote at 2008-11-02 05:18:44
Hello, Jack Novak was my great-uncle.  I'm writing this to let you all know he passed away peacefully on October 30, 2008.  Donations can be made to the Parkinson's Foundation in his remembrance.  

Thank you,

Diane (Potter) Drozdowski

Diane Potter Drozdowski wrote at 2008-11-05 20:03:57
Jack Novak was my great uncle, and he passed away peacefully on October 30, 2008.  Donations can be made to the Parkinson's Foundation in his remembrance.

Thanks,

Diane Potter Drozdowski  

MEE84 wrote at 2010-04-12 19:17:25
Col. Novak passed away and was a patient at Alexandria Hospital. He told me lost of great stories about B-17's. He knew lots of famous people. He was always a great patient to take care of. It was an honor.  

Dano wrote at 2013-03-07 14:17:23
J Martin,  send me an image of the painting. Col Novak was my uncle and I can verify for you.  

US Military Academy at West Point

Bill Taylor