US Military Academy at West Point/Sign up

My question is i was told there is a west point jr. academy for the army. i would like to sign up but i really dont know much about the program and was wondering if you could give me some information on my subject.

Sincerely, Pablo

It's good to hear from you Pablo.  Thanks for your interest in West Point.

Unfortunately I have no idea about and have never heard of a "west point jr. academy."  There is a US Military Academy Preparatory School primarily for Soldiers, to help them become academically qualified.  

If you can please submit a follow-up question with more detail about what you are interested in, I would be glad to help if I can.

Best Regards,

US Military Academy at West Point

Bill Taylor

I can answer questions about admissions to West Point; about the history of West Point; about how to travel to West Point, where to eat, where to stay, etc.; and about West Point`s alumni organization, the West Point Association of Graduates.

I am a 1970 Graduate of West Point. I served six years on active duty and another 8 years in the active reserve. I have been actively involved as a Field Admissions Representative for over 20 years and have participated on my Congressman's Academy Selection Panel for over 25 years. I am actively involved in West Point Alumni affairs, serving in roles both with the West Point Association of Graduates and the local alumni chapter in Annapolis, MD. I also have two sons who graduated from West Point in 1995 and 2001. Both are veterans of the Iraq War and Afghanistan War. The 1995 Grad continues to serve on Active Duty in the Army.

Bachelor of Science, US Military Academy, 1970 Master of Science (Computer Science), The Johns Hopkins University, 1980