US Military Academy at West Point/Summer Leadership Experience

Question
I hope to enroll in the West Point class of 2018, and wish to attend the Summer Leadership Experience. I am currently trying to decide which workshop to apply for. I am interested in math and physics, but have already taken advanced courses in those areas. Will those workshops be worthwhile for me, or should I request different ones?

Answer
It's good to hear from you Hannah.  Thanks for your interest in West Point.

Any of the workshops will be worthwhile, in my opinion.  The purpose of the Summer Leadership Seminar is to give you a taste of West Point, the entire experience, not just academics.  I would simply pick the workshop that most interests you, even if it is a subject you know and perform well in.

I hope that's not too simple an answer, Hannah.  It is my best one!

Good luck in your quest.

Best Regards,

US Military Academy at West Point

Bill Taylor