US Military Academy at West Point/Stephen P. Walsh Class of 1987

Question
Steve was my son.  He died on Oct 21,2009 from a stroke. There was a special page that I got on to where people could leave condolence messages.  Every year I put a message on that page in his memory.  Unfortunately, I do not have the location of the page.  Could you direct me to the proper page?? I did try the class of 1987 page but no avail.  I would really appreciate your assistance.  Thank you,  Jack Walsh

Answer
Hi Jack, it's good to hear from you.  My belated condolences on the premature loss of your son.

The page you are looking for is sponsored by the West-Point.org organization.  The direct link
is found at:

http://defender.west-point.org/service/eulogies.mhtml?u=44836

May Steve Rest in Peace.  Our prayers are with Steve and your family.

Best Regards,

US Military Academy at West Point

Bill Taylor