US Military Academy at West Point/Girl's Tennis

Question
Hi Bill,
My name is Esther and I'm doing tennis instead of my PE class.
I've been interested in going into military school, especially in West Point.
However, as I looked through West Point, the naval academy, merchant academy, and the air force academy, I noticed that West Point is the only school without tennis. I was wondering if they will be able to begin a tennis program if there are people willing to play. Also was there a tennis program before at West Point, did it disappear because of the small amount of tennis playing cadets.

Answer
Hi, Esther, it's good to hear from you.  Thanks for your interest in West Point.

The Army Women's Tennis team is very much alive and well!

http://www.goarmysports.com/sports/w-tennis/sched/army-w-tennis-sched.html

Good luck with your quest.

Best Regards,

US Military Academy at West Point

Bill Taylor