US Military Academy at West Point/Locate a friend

Question
QUESTION: I am most interested in locating an old friend, Randolph (Randy) Shotwell that I remember graduated in 1967 or 1968 from West Point.  I would like to get his address and contact information if possible.  It would be great to reconnect after all of these years. Thank you for your time.  Pam

ANSWER: It's good to hear from you Pamela.  Thanks for your interest in West Point.

My primary reference is the "Register of Graduates and Former Cadets of the US Military Academy," published annually by the West Point Association of Graduates (WPAOG).  Per the "Register"  Rand Karl Shotwell graduated with the Class of 1967.  The publishers of the "Register" prohibit distribution of raw data from the "Register."  However, I do have a way of getting a "blind" message to Rand via the WPAOG.  

What I need is your email address to send to him.  After that it will be up to him if his chooses to communicate with you.  So, if you want to proceed, please submit a follow-up question including your full name and email address.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Best Regards,

QUESTION: We met in Annapolis and spent many amazing weekends together.  I would love to
catch up if you have the time.  Please email  or cell
.  Pam

Answer
Pam,

Thanks for the follow-up.  I still need more information before I can attempt to contact Rand.  If you prefer, please contact me offline at bill@billtaylor.com.  Otherwise I need your email address and full name.

Please let me know how you would like to proceed.

Best Regards,

US Military Academy at West Point

Bill Taylor