US Military Academy at West Point/LTG Sidney B Berry

Sir I served under General Berry in Vietnam 101st Airborne Div and I would like to know where he is.
Respectfully sumbitted

Clyde Romero

It's good to hear from you Clyde.  Thanks for your interest in West Point. I apologize for the delay in responding.

I am not allowed to share direct contact information gleaned from the Register of Graduates.  However, I believe that if you search for "Sidney Berry" in Kennett Square, PA on or similar site you will find everything you need.

Good luck in contacting GEN Berry.

Best Regards,

US Military Academy at West Point

Bill Taylor

I can answer questions about admissions to West Point; about the history of West Point; about how to travel to West Point, where to eat, where to stay, etc.; and about West Point`s alumni organization, the West Point Association of Graduates.

I am a 1970 Graduate of West Point. I served six years on active duty and another 8 years in the active reserve. I have been actively involved as a Field Admissions Representative for over 20 years and have participated on my Congressman's Academy Selection Panel for over 25 years. I am actively involved in West Point Alumni affairs, serving in roles both with the West Point Association of Graduates and the local alumni chapter in Annapolis, MD. I also have two sons who graduated from West Point in 1995 and 2001. Both are veterans of the Iraq War and Afghanistan War. The 1995 Grad continues to serve on Active Duty in the Army.

Bachelor of Science, US Military Academy, 1970 Master of Science (Computer Science), The Johns Hopkins University, 1980