US Military Academy at West Point/West Point Acceptance

Question
I was a Green Beret (Special Forces) for 8 years three tours in Nam actually the beginning of my 4th tour when i was wounded. My name then was Robert W Krowska RA 12673669 and had it legally changed in 1972.

I am asking when will i know when my best friends son has or has not been accepted to WEST POINT??? Is there a way to find out this information when it occurs and when. Thank you for your time and effort

DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Robert KROWSKA Brack Sr4juln

Answer
It's good to hear from you Robert.  Thanks for your interest in West Point, and thanks for your service to our country.

The information you seek should be known to the candidate and his family now.  Unfortunately the privacy laws prevent wide public disclosure of such information.  Even if I knew his name and could get the information, I could not legally share it with you.

So, my best recommendation is simply to ask your best friend.

I'm sorry this isn't a better answer, but that is a sign of our times.

Good luck in your quest. Robert.

Best Regards,

US Military Academy at West Point

Bill Taylor