US Military Academy at West Point/Boy Scout Tour of WP

I wanted to bring a group of cub scouts up for the day at West Point. Is there a special tour they can take and whom should I notify?? Thanks!

Hi, Paul.  It's good to hear from you.  Thanks for your interest in West Point.  I apologize for the delay in responding.

I am not aware of special tours for Scouts.  There are excellent tours for the general public conducted by West Point Tours.  I suggest that you visit their website at:

They offer a variety of tours, including scheduled ones for groups such as the Scouts.  I know that you and your Scouts will be happy with them.

Good luck with your West Point visit, Paul.

Best Regards,

US Military Academy at West Point

Bill Taylor

I can answer questions about admissions to West Point; about the history of West Point; about how to travel to West Point, where to eat, where to stay, etc.; and about West Point`s alumni organization, the West Point Association of Graduates.

I am a 1970 Graduate of West Point. I served six years on active duty and another 8 years in the active reserve. I have been actively involved as a Field Admissions Representative for over 20 years and have participated on my Congressman's Academy Selection Panel for over 25 years. I am actively involved in West Point Alumni affairs, serving in roles both with the West Point Association of Graduates and the local alumni chapter in Annapolis, MD. I also have two sons who graduated from West Point in 1995 and 2001. Both are veterans of the Iraq War and Afghanistan War. The 1995 Grad continues to serve on Active Duty in the Army.

Bachelor of Science, US Military Academy, 1970 Master of Science (Computer Science), The Johns Hopkins University, 1980