US Military Academy at West Point/Boy Scout Tour of WP

Question
I wanted to bring a group of cub scouts up for the day at West Point. Is there a special tour they can take and whom should I notify?? Thanks!

Answer
Hi, Paul.  It's good to hear from you.  Thanks for your interest in West Point.  I apologize for the delay in responding.

I am not aware of special tours for Scouts.  There are excellent tours for the general public conducted by West Point Tours.  I suggest that you visit their website at:

http://westpointtours.com/index.php

They offer a variety of tours, including scheduled ones for groups such as the Scouts.  I know that you and your Scouts will be happy with them.

Good luck with your West Point visit, Paul.

Best Regards,

US Military Academy at West Point

Bill Taylor