US Military Academy at West Point/Stolen Vintage 1957 West Point Coat

Question
I 1957 as a teenager I had a SweetHeart that was from West Point & he gave me his Jacket with all the shiny buttons that I Treasured for years & Years & YEARS & it has been stolen ... at 73 I miss the fond memories that went with it...such a fine young man of Integrity,& Ethics he learned from attending West Point....Is there  ANY Possibility that I could get one somewhere...I want to tell my Great Grandson all the wonderful times I had visiting West Point....I would like him to go there ! If it's at all Possible & I could replace the item...It would be an Answer to Prayers ! I DO BELIEVE in MIRACLES ...even at this age ! Please feel free to call me at 203-596dqfll-1869

Answer
Hi, Buzzi, it's good to hear from you.  Thanks for your interest in West Point.

There IS an answer to your prayers.  There are several Full Dress Coats for sale right now on eBay.  Search for "West Point Cadet Uniform Coat" and you will find them (along with other stuff you are not interested in).  The pricing ranges from $115 to $150.

Good luck in your quest, Buzzi.

Best Regards,

US Military Academy at West Point

Bill Taylor