US Military Academy at West Point/re: a graduate

Question
In about 1958 while in
Germany, my CO, Capt Rhea asked if if I wanted to go to WP. I did not at that time as I knew nothing of WP. I am interested in knowing when Capt. Rhea graduated from WP?

Answer
It's good to hear from you Edmond.  Thanks for your interest in West Point.

My primary reference is the "Register of Graduates and Former Cadets of the US Military Academy," published annually by the West Point Association of Graduates.  Per the "Register" Donald Madison Rhea was a graduate with the Class of 1954.   From 1957 to 1961 he was stationed with the 40th Artillery Group.

That is the best match for someone with last name "Rhea" who was a Captain in 1958. Please let me know if that does not fit.

Best Regards,

US Military Academy at West Point

Bill Taylor