US Military Academy at West Point/Colonel Joseph Farrell Haskell

Question
Dear Sir,
Colonel Joseph Farrell Haskell O-18197 graduated from West Point in 1930.He served with Combat Command "B"  7th Armoured Division in Europe between 19 October 1943 and 6 July 1945.
Can you please tell me what his appointments were between 1930 and 1943

Answer
It's good to hear from you Peter.  Thanks for your interest in West Point.

My primary reference is the "Register of Graduates and Former Cadets of the US Military Academy," published annually by the West Point Association of Graduates.  Per the "Register" Joseph Farrell Haskell, born in Nebraska and appointed from New York, graduated with the Class of 1930.  His assignments, as reported to the Register include:

-Office of Strategic Services (OSS) 1943-44; awarded the Legion of Merit and Bronze Star Medal
-Commanding Officer, Combat Command B, 7th Armored Division, European Theater, 1944-1945; awarded the Silver Star and Bronze Star Medal.
-Headquarters Mid Pacific 1945; awarded Commendation Ribbom
-War Department General Staff 1946
-Retired in 1948 as a Colonel
-President Haskell Associates Inc in 1969

Unfortunately that's all there is that I have access to.  That leaves your area of primary interest without any additional information, for which I am sorry.

Good luck in your quest.

Best Regards,

US Military Academy at West Point

Bill Taylor