US Military Academy at West Point/pins/crests

Question
Sir,
 My husband has quite a collection of W.P. crests/pins.  He enjoys collecting, however, with his limited range of vision, research is tedious.  Where may I find information on these items?  Thank you for any assistance, Betty

Answer
It's good to hear from you, Betty.  Thanks for your interest in West Point on behalf of your husband.

This is a difficult question to answer without seeing the "W.P. crests/pins" you are referring to.  I can't think of a central point of reference for these items.  The best suggestion I have, short of sending me photos of some of them, is to go on eBay and search for "west point crest" and "west point pin".  There are always such items for sale, and many of them have good descriptions and background information on the items.

If you would like to submit a follow-up question with photos attached, please do so.  Also you could contact me directly with emailed photos at bill@billtaylor.com.

Thanks for your interest; good luck in your quest.

Best Regards,

US Military Academy at West Point

Bill Taylor