US Military Academy at West Point/west point cadet

Question
Can you find Julius Nelson Ash as an attendee -- did not graduate-- he was born in 1932 so time frame would be 1950 or about, thanks

Answer
It's good to hear from you Becki.  Thanks for your interest in West Point.

My primary reference is "The Register of Graduates and Former Cadets of the US Military Academy" published annually by the West Point Association of Graduates.  Per the Register, there is no listing for a graduate or former cadet named Julius Ash.  There are a total of seven graduates with the last name Ash.  The earliest was Alvin Ash in 1946; the rest all graduated between 1980 and 1994.  There are no former cadets with last name Ash listed.  Also, please understand that if they entered but did not complete New Cadet ("Beast") barracks, they are not listed in the Register.

I'm sorry I could not be more helpful.  Good luck in your quest.

Best Regards,

US Military Academy at West Point

Bill Taylor