Military Contracts/Procurement/Hotel procurement contact

Question
Dear Mr. Witsil,

I was wondering if you could point me in the right direction as to how I would go about contacting the head of procurement for the following hotel chains:

* ACCOR (HEAD OFFICE FRANCE)
* IHG
* STARWOOD HOTEL GROUP
* HILTON WORLDWIDE

I am not having very much luck emailing the developer websites or calling the front desk. I was wondering if perhaps you had some advice? Thanks in advance.

Answer
I have zero experience in contacting commercial hotels.  I can only offer advice on how to reach US and foreign military procurement offices. Address your inquiries to:   _____ (if you have a name) or Procurement Agent (if no name), followed by the address.  Many times someone in a lower position will review your correspondance to determine if it is worth forwarding to the Procuremnent Agent so be sure to include why this is of interest to the procureing agent in your opening paragraph.
Hope this works for you.
Bob W.

Military Contracts/Procurement

R. L. Witsil