Military History/sterling silver ring

Kaly wrote at 2011-10-12 17:43:52
Did you ever find anything else out about this ring?  We have a similar one for the signal corps.  On the under side of the ring, you can see where it has been put together, almost as if it was adjustable and they made it a permanent size.  The person we got it from said it was WWI.  In my research, yours is the only other one similar that I can find.

Barbara wrote at 2012-10-30 12:31:27
Thank you Kaly.  I was of the belief that there must be a few more rings of this type out there.  Please feel free to contact me at seminole186@yahoo.com if you learn of any thing new on this ring.

Barbara

jimmi wrote at 2015-09-05 03:08:24
I just inherited a similar sounding ring - it does have c b sterling printed on the inside of the band, but this stuff came out of my mom's antique jewelry, along with some  buttons and things that obviously went with the uniform - it looks civil war to me - it is definitely very old.  If you ever get any more info on rings like these, email me: tellgodaboutit@yahoo.com

Military History

Gary Adams