Military History/WWI 359th Infantry Company H

mike wrote at 2009-12-16 11:24:52
i have a 359 th infantry tx brigade 1918, could this help you ? the museum here in liberty tx has never seen one of these books, good luck.  

Julie Johnson wrote at 2013-11-24 04:06:24
Hello,  I found some things in my grandfather's chest.  There is an alphabetical roster of  men of the 358th Infantry as of May 26th, 1919.  It includes their rank and home addresses.  It is very readable, but on onion skin paper with some tears and is very fragile.   I also found medals and a letter dated January 1st, 1919 to the 179th Infantry from Brigadier General J. O'Neil that describes in detail the accomplishments of the Infantry and is very complimentary.  I do not know if any of this is of interest to you.  

Military History

LTC Robert A. Lynn, Florida Guard