Military History/Dad's WW2 service 788 th Military police battalion

LC wrote at 2011-10-05 02:14:11
I also have a family member who has 788 Mil Police BN on headstone but can find no information.  

Jim wrote at 2014-02-06 22:41:57
I have quite a bit of information on the 788th. If interested, please reach out to me.

thank you,

LEP wrote at 2016-05-13 13:04:10
The 788th towards the end of the war was a cobbled together unit to protect American interests and shipment of war material to Russia through Persian Gulf Command and Iran.  British were responsible for defense in Iran.  Members of the 788th called themselves the "FBI" (forgotten bastards in Iran).  Many adventures in Iran and Iraq for this unit.

Military History

Rizwan Saleem