Military History/WWII AAA Battalion

John wrote at 2010-09-10 23:46:10
Trevor,

I have had, since first contacting you, the good fortune of finding thousands of pages on the battalion in the National Archives and at the Eisenhower Presidential Library.

John

John Lyons wrote at 2012-08-23 00:11:52
Trevor,

Since writing to you, I have managed to compile tons of information from many sources. I am writing this so that if anyone is looking for 397th AAA info, you can send them to me.

John

John Lyons wrote at 2013-07-14 01:11:02
Trevor,

Since asking the question 3 years ago, I have amassed over 10,000 pages of info and hundreds of photos on the 397th. any one interested, feel free to contact me.

John

Gls wrote at 2015-05-26 01:56:05
My father was also in the 397th in Normandy on DDay. Any information would be great.

His name Wilbert K Shoemaker from Baltimore  

Military History

Trevor Collette