Military History/BtyA 460th AAA Aw Bn

Richard V. Horrell wrote at 2010-03-31 15:45:09
The 460th AAA Automatic Weapons Battalion was assigned to the 115th AAA Group, which was assigned to V Corps.  I own a copy of the unit history of the 460th.

Richard V. Horrell

John Jones wrote at 2011-01-20 22:13:18

My father was in the 460th, Battery D. The information you got from Lt. Col. Lynn seems very accurate according to what information my dad told me or I have seen.

John Jones

David W. Thomas wrote at 2013-10-07 06:27:45
I asked the original question. I was contacted by a young lady, whose father was in the 460th battery D. In my usual haphazard way , I lost her contact info. If you read this, PLEASE , call or write me again. I promise not to lose it again, and will send you the pics and unit history. I read that Mr. Richard V. Horrel has the unit history as well. I truly enjoyed speaking with you, and would like to again. And swap pictures and stories. Thank you for your time.   David Thomas

Jason wrote at 2014-08-09 00:08:23
My father-in-law was in Battery B, 460th AAA.  He is still alive and well, and turns 93 in October.  If anyone has a unit history that would pinpoint Battery B's activity, our family would greatly appreaciate it.  Jason

Military History

LTC Robert A. Lynn, Florida Guard

I can answer both specific and general military history questions from ancient times to the present. I also provide references and footnotes where I obtained the answers from.