Military History/Co.L 28thInfantry


My grandfather Pvt.Carl L. Fey served in Co.L he was wounded and taken prisoner of war.I can't find any info on his Army service or medals awarded.  Thanks mike (E5 68-71 Army RVN)

Dear Mike,
        You can contact the U.S. National Archives in Washington, D.C. and give them the unit your grandfather was in and they will look up the morning reports for that unit. It will show any notations about your grandfather's service. Make sure you are specific on the dates and unit as much as possible. May God Bless-Lt. Colonel Robert A. Lynn, Florida Guard

Military History

All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts


LTC Robert A. Lynn, Florida Guard


I can answer both specific and general military history questions from ancient times to the present. I also provide references and footnotes where I obtained the answers from.


Past/Present Clients

©2017 All rights reserved.

[an error occurred while processing this directive]