Military History/Information on my father

Question
You responded to an email on 4-10-10 to an email similar to one I had requested about my Father Herman Wilson Good.  He was in the 703rd Engineer Petroleum Distribution Company.  I have found that he enlisted on 1/21/43 in Oklahoma and was living in Seminole, Ok at the time.  He was discharged on 12/8/1945 nad died 12/2/97.  Any information you could give would be great.  Thanks.

Answer
Dear Ms.,
  Thank you for your question.  However, I am unsure as to what it is that you desire of me.  If you wish for FACTS about the 703rd Engineer Petroleum Distribution Company, my posting of April 4, 2010 contains all the FACTS I know of about the unit.  If you wish for FACTS about your father's role in WW 2, then I request that you send to me via First Class USPS photocopies of your father's Discharge Documents.  Without photocopies of your father's Discharge Documents for me to begin my research with, what FACTS do I have to begin my research with?
  If you send to me via First Class USPS photocopies of your father's Discharge Documents, please be sure to include your e-mail address for ease of response.
  Good Luck with your quest.

Sincerely,
   Richard V. Horrell
    WW 2 Connections
     211 Union St.   #611
      Nashville   TN   37201-1502  

Military History

Richard V. Horrell