Military History/Majors of the 681th GFAB

Dear Mr. Signor,

I am trying to find the name of a Major assigned to the 17th Airborne Division during Operation Varsity.  He was most likely with the either the 680th Glider Field Artillery Battalion or the 194th Glider Infantry Regiment (but not one of the Battalion Commanders).
My father co-piloted a glider into Landing Zone S on March 24, 1945.  His load was a jeep, the jeepís driver (Private Harold Snyder), the Commanding Officer of the 680th GFAB (Lt Col Joseph Keating), and, according to Snyder, a Major that he didnít know.
I once saw a 17th A/B yearbook that I believe listed the command staff for not only the Division, but also for each Regiment and Battalion.  If you have access to that book, or any other listing of officers with the 17th A/B, I would be very appreciative if you could give me the names of the Majors assigned to the 681th GFAB, the 194th GIR and the 155th Glider Anti-Aircraft/Anti-Tank Artillery (the 681th and the 155th were being landed adjacent to the 194th Regimental HQ).  
Thank you for any help you may be able to give me.
Kind Regards,

Hello Patricia , your best bet for finding the info about the men of the 17th etc would be to post your questions on this site,
US Militaria Forum

They have a great forum and a lot of people into this era and type of history , Airborne is a little out of my area of knowledge , I hope this helps , good luck on youe search and Happy New Year !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Military History

Johnny Signor

WW2 USAAF/USN/USMC flying unit emblem identification,Official and Unofficial types,some of thier aircraft used,WW2 era only please.

approximately 20+ years

self taught in the area of emblems of the military

Mostly ww2 veterans and some collectors