Military History/459th Engineer Depot Company

i served with the 459 engr i can help them with some
of there questions ??  givethem  my e mail,

Dear Sir,
  Thank you for your question.  With all due respect, I am not in contact with anyone who has an interest in the 459th Engineer Depot Company.  More than a year ago I provided some facts about the unit to someone who had in interest in the company.  However, I did so through AllExperts, so all I had was the individual's first name, no other way to contact the individual except through AllExperts.  Also, I do not have your e-mail address.
  Thank you so much for defending our great republic so many years ago.  I grew up in a nation full of opportunity for me, because men like you defended our freedom.
  May your family & you enjoy a safe & joyous Holidays Season.

Happy Holidays,
   Richard V. Horrell
    WW 2 Connections
     211 Union St.   #611
      Nashville   TN   37201-1502  

Military History

Richard V. Horrell

Can answer: World War Two. Specifically, the troop transport ships that took US Military Personnel overseas & returned them to the US, 1941-47. Also, unit history of US Army QM, Signal, MP, Ordnance, Medical, Transportation & Engineer units that served during WW 2. The more obscure units are my specialty. If you have the APO that a Veteran sent letters from or received letters at, I can look up the history of that APO.

A lifelong study of WW 2, including participation as a WW 2 Re-enactor, 1980-2002. Also, interviewing over 400 WW 2 Veterans about their role in WW 2.

AASLH, Middle Tennessee Genealogical Society

Over 800 Profiles that I have written for client's about their loved one's role in WW 2.

BA, History & Political Science (19th & 20th Century European History) Webster University, Webster Groves, MO.

Assisting the National Archives on numerous occasions during the 50th Anniversary Commemoration of WW 2, 1991-95.

Respectfully, I do not disclose the names of the clients I deal with. I have a confidentially agreement with them.