Military History/Father's service timeline

My father was in 1395th Engineers, Construction Battalion,Co.C Served in the South Pacific, a carpenter & tool room keeper. Can you help me with a timeline of his service locations?  His name was Joseph F. Krall.  Thank You!

Dear Ms.,
  Thank you for your question.  In it you typed "Can you help me with a timeline of his service locations?"  Respectfully, without a photocopy of your father's Discharge Documents to research from, I cannot.  However, I can help you with a timeline of the 1395th Engineer Construction Battalion.  Just so you are clear as to the context of this reply, the timeline is about the 1395th, NOT your father.

activated as the 1305th Engineer General Service Regiment at Camp Claiborne, Louisiana, July 15, 1943

transferred to Camp Sutton, North Carolina, July 30, 1943

staged for Overseas Deployment at Camp Stoneman, California, beginning March 25, 1944

departed San Francisco Port of Embarkation, March 31, 1944

sailed on the SS Sea Corporal

arrived at Guadalcanal, Solomon Islands, April 20, 1944

Ryukyus     March 26-July 2, 1945

the 1305th Engineer General Service Regiment was re-designated the 1395th Engineer Construction Battalion at Guadalcanal, May 1, 1944

arrived at Espiritu Santo, May 25, 1944

arrived at Noumea, New Caledonia, September 4, 1944

arrived at Okinawa, May 1, 1945

de-activated at Korea, February 1, 1946

You are welcome to send me via First Class USPS a photocopy of your father's Discharge Documents.  It would be my pleasure to share with you any FACTS I glean from the Discharge Documents.  Please be sure to include your e-mail address for ease of response.
  Good Luck with your quest.

Happy Holidays,
   Richard V. Horrell
    WW 2 Connections
     211 Union St.   #611
      Nashville   TN   37201-1502  

Military History

Richard V. Horrell

Can answer: World War Two. Specifically, the troop transport ships that took US Military Personnel overseas & returned them to the US, 1941-47. Also, unit history of US Army QM, Signal, MP, Ordnance, Medical, Transportation & Engineer units that served during WW 2. The more obscure units are my specialty. If you have the APO that a Veteran sent letters from or received letters at, I can look up the history of that APO.

A lifelong study of WW 2, including participation as a WW 2 Re-enactor, 1980-2002. Also, interviewing over 400 WW 2 Veterans about their role in WW 2.

AASLH, Middle Tennessee Genealogical Society

Over 800 Profiles that I have written for client's about their loved one's role in WW 2.

BA, History & Political Science (19th & 20th Century European History) Webster University, Webster Groves, MO.

Assisting the National Archives on numerous occasions during the 50th Anniversary Commemoration of WW 2, 1991-95.

Respectfully, I do not disclose the names of the clients I deal with. I have a confidentially agreement with them.