Military History/Military uniform

Question
HARM STEINBERG
HARM STEINBERG  
Sir: Can you tell me anything about this relative of mine- rank, outfit, etc? I know it's german from WW2  Thanks in advance. U Steinberg

Answer
Yes I can answer your question by asking col. Bojerud again. But, since this seems to be a relative of yours, have you considered another route that is open to you namely to ask the military attaché at the German Embassy in Washington DC for help? Not only can they chech the uniforms etc. But they can actually check the military document files to find out where, when and how he served, his fate etc. That we can not help you with. If for any reason that route is not open to you feel free to ask again and I will do everything I can to help you. If you have the name of the previous guy the attaché can probably find out his regiment too and all the details above. Good luck!

You can also reach me at: http://www.liveperson.com/professional/expert-profile.aspx?gsBMQvSJ0S4K1haAm6AtH
There is no limit to the number of questions there. Please note: NEW SITE!

Donations are also always welcome! No amount is too small, no amount is too big!  

Military History

Claes-Gustaf Nordquist, M.D.