Military History/Uniform identification

Uniform identification
Uniform identification  
Its me again with another uncle, in the German armed forces. Can you tell me about him? Thanks, U Steinberg

I give you the same advice as in your previous question. But if that does not work I will be glad to try to help you. By the way you may if you want write to me in German. Mein Deutsch is heute nicht so gut als es früher war denn ich habe sehr viel - zu viel - vergessen (seit 1963 habe ich ganz wenig Übung gehabt) aber ich glaube ich kann noch gut genug verstehen und schreiben um diese Sachen beschreiben zu können. Stimmt es? Viel Glück!

You can also reach me at:
There is no limit to the number of questions there. Please note: NEW SITE!

Donations are also always welcome! No amount is too small, no amount is too big!

Military History

Claes-Gustaf Nordquist, M.D.

I`m a retired Swedish military physician-surgeon with a big interest in military history - mainly European and especially of the Nordic-Scandinavian area. This also includes the history of military medicine.

A very long and intense personal interest.

Doctor of Medicine. You can also find me here on under these categories: I also answer questions in other categories: Oncology (General Cancer), General History, Brain Tumors, Breast Cancer, Colon Cancer