Military History/Uniform identification

Question
Uniform identification
Uniform identification  
QUESTION: Once again-what can you tell me about this relative of mine?  Outfit, rank, etc.

ANSWER: See my previous replies. You do not want to contact the Embassy?

You can also reach me at: http://www.liveperson.com/professional/expert-profile.aspx?gsBMQvSJ0S4K1haAm6AtH
There is no limit to the number of questions there. Please note: NEW SITE!

Donations are also always welcome! No amount is too small, no amount is too big!

QUESTION: How do Im ghet min touch with the German Embasy???  Thanks

Answer
All embassies today have web sites. Make a google search for the German embassy, Washington D.C. and you will find it. There you will also find their e-mail address and their phone no. Send an e-mail to them addressed to their military attaché. Enclose your photos and in the mail give all relevant information, names ages etc. and ask for the information you want. I'm sure they will help you! GOOD LUCK! Like me col. Bojerud is close to 70 (even somewhat more close than I am) and his health could be better. That is why I think this way is indeed better. Happy New Year!

Military History

Claes-Gustaf Nordquist, M.D.