Military History/Uniform Identification

Question
uniform identification
uniform identification  
Sir: Another relative for uniform identification: Rank, outfit, etc. Thanks, Ulrich Steinberg

Answer
Please see my previous answer! I have to go to bed now! It is between 3 & 4 AM here, 3. 37 AM to be precise. If you do not want to contact the Embassy let me know and I'll send all the material to col. Bojerud. He is a retired military officer (lt. col./Oberstleutenant of the Royal Swedish Army) but he is also a member of the Swedish Parliament so I'm not sure how much spare time he has to help us. OK?

You can also reach me at: http://www.liveperson.com/professional/expert-profile.aspx?gsBMQvSJ0S4K1haAm6AtH
There is no limit to the number of questions there. Please note: NEW SITE!

Donations are also always welcome! No amount is too small, no amount is too big!

Military History

Claes-Gustaf Nordquist, M.D.