Military History/Ring identification

Jack wrote at 2013-01-27 14:51:58
the swaztika was a common "good luck symbol" long before the nazis hijacked it for example, theAmerican Buffum Tool company used it in their advertising.just remember that the swaztika wasn't exclusive to  nazi germany.your ring may not be a military object at all.

Grace wrote at 2014-09-15 00:40:45
I have been looking all over to find answers & I HAVE this exact same ring! It has a horseshoe, wishbone, 4 leaf clover & a swastika on each side with "GOOD LUCK" written in capitals on the front. I am trying to figure out the inside markings - almost looks like a U with an arrow or maybe just an imprint - no numbers or clear hallmarks. Does your have anything on the inside of the ring?  

Bob wrote at 2016-04-28 22:21:59
I am no authority on the German symbol but from what I understand it was not belonging to them. Please look up what other meanings it has. You may be surprised. Hope this is not too late to find you.  

Military History

Johnny Signor

WW2 USAAF/USN/USMC flying unit emblem identification,Official and Unofficial types,some of thier aircraft used,WW2 era only please.

approximately 20+ years

self taught in the area of emblems of the military

Mostly ww2 veterans and some collectors