Military History/141st aaa gun bn info request

You answered a question earlier where the person mentioned they had found pictures of the 141st aaa gun bn from WWII.  (

My grandfather was also a member of that unit; is it possible that you could put me in contact with that person?  I would be very interested in seeing some pictures and possibly identifying some of the people!

Good Day,
  Thank you for your question.  I have the individual in question name.  It is Mike Burelson.  I hope that it is OK with AllExperts to provide you with this name.  I have no knowledge of where he lives in the USA, nor anyway for me to contact him directly.  All my contacts with people asking questions, like you, is through AllExperts.

Richard V. Horrell
    WW 2 Connections

Military History

Richard V. Horrell

Can answer: World War Two. Specifically, the troop transport ships that took US Military Personnel overseas & returned them to the US, 1941-47. Also, unit history of US Army QM, Signal, MP, Ordnance, Medical, Transportation & Engineer units that served during WW 2. The more obscure units are my specialty. If you have the APO that a Veteran sent letters from or received letters at, I can look up the history of that APO.

A lifelong study of WW 2, including participation as a WW 2 Re-enactor, 1980-2002. Also, interviewing over 400 WW 2 Veterans about their role in WW 2.

AASLH, Middle Tennessee Genealogical Society

Over 800 Profiles that I have written for client's about their loved one's role in WW 2.

BA, History & Political Science (19th & 20th Century European History) Webster University, Webster Groves, MO.

Assisting the National Archives on numerous occasions during the 50th Anniversary Commemoration of WW 2, 1991-95.

Respectfully, I do not disclose the names of the clients I deal with. I have a confidentially agreement with them.