Military History/334th infantry regiment company E ?

Question
Dear Madame, dear Sir,

At the 1. of November 1944 the 334th Infantry Regiment Co. E (?) embarked the lluxuous liner "Isle de France" and went to the Netherlands. They set their bivouac in Wahlwiller (near Gulpen) on the farm , called "Lanterne", before they went to Germany for Geilenkirchen.

I have a big picture from that Company and also a list with the names. It is difficult to read if that Company is the "E" Company or the "H" or the "N" company.
My question to you is: If I write the namens of some of them, can you tell me to which company of the 334th Inf. Div. they belong?

In the first Row are sitting: S/Sgt Ham, S/Sgt Gilchrist, S/Sgt Elliott, S/Sgt Delk, S/Sergeant Daniela, T/Sgt Fage, T/Sgt Clementi, 1th Sgt Hoover, 2nd Lt Thompson, 1th Lt Zalsh, Capt. Ledbekier, 1th Lt Davis, the next one is difficult to read 2nd Lt Ra ., 2nd Lt Mornia, T/Sgt Sel o, T/Sgt Vilson, S/Sgt Laurent, S/Sgt Angutti, S/Sgt Barham, S/Sgt Vatkeya, S/Sgt Maclean, S/Sgt Vanzandt.
Some other names: Pfc: Baheler, Mattsson, Kapp, Poale, Vard, Ramirez, Hinojosa, Rosenfeld, Bounders, Smith, R. And so on.

I know that the 84. Inf. Div. Wears as shoulder sleeve insignia an Ax with a rail (Railsplitters). Do you know which additional insignia wears the 334th Inf. Regt?

I hope You can help me.

Sincerely,

Hub Franssen,
Oude Baan 43A
Wahlwiller-Gulpen-Wittem
The Netherlands.

Answer
Good Day,
       Thank you so much for your question.  It is a pleasure to help you.  The list of names you typed were men assigned to Company E, 334th Infantry Regiment, 84th Infantry Division.  You already knew the answer, I just helped to confirm it for you.  My pleasure to help you in anyway that I can.
       Yes, the 334th Infantry Regiment did have an "additional insignia" (Distinctive Insignia/Unit Crest) that the members wore on their Dress Uniforms.  I will use the address you typed to send a photocopy via AirPost.  Does your mailing address have a Postal Code?  Please let me know the EXACT address to use so that I can be accurate.
       Many, many years ago I learned what your citizens do to the graves of those US Military Personnel that rest in your great nation.  THANK YOU!!!  Your citizens have NOT forgotten the sacrifice our nation made to liberate your great nation in 1944-45.  THANK YOU for remembering, & we shall never forget that your nation has NOT forgotten.

Sincerely,
   Richard V. Horrell
    WW 2 Connections
     211 Union St.   #611
      Nashville   TN   37201-1502
         USA

Military History

Richard V. Horrell