Military History/Military History-WW 2

Dear mr. Horrell,
I would be greatly interested in obtaining the dates and locations of my dad's APO's (469, 755).  You may either send the photo copies or bring them to our meet.
Another question if you will... How would I find out if my dad was in the Honor Guards, Berlin, post WWII?  He did remain in Germany as part of the Army of Occupation.
Ok, one last question at this time.  How did my dad earn an Asiatic-Pacific Campaign Medal/Ribbon when he fought in the European Campaign?
Best Regards,
sally c

Dear Ms.,
       Thank you for your follow-up.  In it you typed "I would be greatly interested.......bring them to our meet."  Already printed.
       In your follow-up you typed "How would I find out if.......of the Army of Occupation."  That was something that I planned to discuss with you further at our meeting.
       In your follow-up you typed "How did my dad earn.......fought in the European Campaign."  I do not know.  Hopefully you will bring along photocopies of your father's Discharge Documents, along with photocopies of any other documents you possess, to our meeting.  That will allow me to continue my research on your behalf.  This is a process that will take time, but in the end the effort will be well worth it.  I'm in the process of printing the maps of where your father was at during the Battle of the Bulge as we type.  I am so, so excited.

Completely in awe,
   Richard V. Horrell
    WW 2 Connections
     211 Union St.   #611
      Nashville   TN   37201-1502  

Military History

Richard V. Horrell

Can answer: World War Two. Specifically, the troop transport ships that took US Military Personnel overseas & returned them to the US, 1941-47. Also, unit history of US Army QM, Signal, MP, Ordnance, Medical, Transportation & Engineer units that served during WW 2. The more obscure units are my specialty. If you have the APO that a Veteran sent letters from or received letters at, I can look up the history of that APO.

A lifelong study of WW 2, including participation as a WW 2 Re-enactor, 1980-2002. Also, interviewing over 400 WW 2 Veterans about their role in WW 2.

AASLH, Middle Tennessee Genealogical Society

Over 800 Profiles that I have written for client's about their loved one's role in WW 2.

BA, History & Political Science (19th & 20th Century European History) Webster University, Webster Groves, MO.

Assisting the National Archives on numerous occasions during the 50th Anniversary Commemoration of WW 2, 1991-95.

Respectfully, I do not disclose the names of the clients I deal with. I have a confidentially agreement with them.