Military History/South African troops landing 1941 Egypt

Good day
I'm trying to find the exact date my father landed in Egypt, The ship he boarded left Durban South Africa in the months March/ April?  in the year 1941,  the ships name was the Isle De France.
I writing a book about his life.
Thanks so much
Kind regards

Dear Sir,
  Thank you for your question.  My data base mainly deals with US Forces traveling overseas & returning to the USA, 1941-1947.  What you are asking is a bit beyond my data base, but I will try.  Would you be so kind as to reply to a few queries?

1)   What is your source that your father departed Durban, South Africa?

2)   What is your source that your father departed "in the months March/April? in the year 1941"?

3)   What is your source that the troop ship in question was the RMS Ile de France?

4)   What unit was your father assigned to when he departed South Africa?

5)   If a different unit, what unit was your father assigned to in North Africa?

Please be patient, I will do my best but I'm a bit outside my knowledge base.

Richard V. Horrell
    WW 2 Connections
     211 Union St.   #611
      Nashville   TN   37201-1502

Military History

Richard V. Horrell

Can answer: World War Two. Specifically, the troop transport ships that took US Military Personnel overseas & returned them to the US, 1941-47. Also, unit history of US Army QM, Signal, MP, Ordnance, Medical, Transportation & Engineer units that served during WW 2. The more obscure units are my specialty. If you have the APO that a Veteran sent letters from or received letters at, I can look up the history of that APO.

A lifelong study of WW 2, including participation as a WW 2 Re-enactor, 1980-2002. Also, interviewing over 400 WW 2 Veterans about their role in WW 2.

AASLH, Middle Tennessee Genealogical Society

Over 800 Profiles that I have written for client's about their loved one's role in WW 2.

BA, History & Political Science (19th & 20th Century European History) Webster University, Webster Groves, MO.

Assisting the National Archives on numerous occasions during the 50th Anniversary Commemoration of WW 2, 1991-95.

Respectfully, I do not disclose the names of the clients I deal with. I have a confidentially agreement with them.