Military History/Unit awards for MAG-11 and MAG-12

Question
Hello Mr. Leepson,
I am a Marine veteran of the Vietnam War, I served with H&MS-12, MAG-12 between August 1965 and August 1966.  I also served with VMF(AW)-235, MAG-11 between October 1967 and August 1968.  I am trying to research what type of awards these individual units or each respective Marine Air Group earned for the time periods that I was assigned during the war.  I have tried online and could not find any specific information. Hopefully, you can assist me
Thank you.

Answer
I recommend you contact  the USMC History Division. The web site is www.history.usmc.mil

If you have trouble navigating, I have a phone number for their library staff, who are very helpful. I'd include it, but I'm traveling and have that info in my office. I'll be back tonight, though, so let me know if you need it tomorrow.

Welcome home.  

Military History

Marc Leepson