Military History/Grandfather in Law WW 2 Service

Question
I recently came across some paperwork regarding my recently deceased grandfather-in-law. I would like to learn more about his role during WW II if possible. He never talked about it, but I did receive a copy of his discharge papers. If you can provide some info or point me in the direction to obtain for myself I would really appreciate it.
Here is what I have
Box 6 - BTRY A 633rd AAA AW BN
Box 30 - Machine Gunner 606
Box 32 - Normandy Northern France Ardennes Rhineland Central Europe
Box 36 - ETO 17 Oct 43 - 19 Nov 45

Thanks in advance for your help.
Rick

Answer
Dear Sir,
       Thank you for your question about your late Grandfather in Law.  In it you typed that you "would like to learn more about his role during WWII".  To do so, I suggest that you begin your research for FACTS by obtaining a photocopy of your Grandfather in Law's Discharge Documents, which are invaluable toward ACCURATE historic research.
       In your question you typed that you "did receive a copy of his discharge papers."  GREAT   WONDERFUL   SUPERB   OUTSTANDING   I am pleased that you have the FACTS from all 57 Boxes on page two of your Grandfather in Law's Discharge Documents.  However I am only provided with four of the FACTS to work with.  The following are FACTS you requested.  

Box #6   attached [attached] to the 80th Infantry Division, August 9, 1944-May 13, 1945

Box #30   the gunner on a .50 caliber Quad Mount of a M-16 Half-Track

Box #32   Normandy          June 6-July 24, 1944
         Northern France    July 25-September 14, 1944
         Rhineland          September 15, 1944-March 21, 1945
         Ardennes-Alsace    December 16, 1944-January 15, 1945
         Central Europe     March 22-May 8, 1945

Box #36   there are four dates in Box #36 on page two of your Grandfather in Law's Discharge Documents.  You provided one date from 1943 & one date from 1945.  Without the other two dates from 1943 & 1945, there is no context as to the two dates you provided.  Are the two dates you provided Departure Dates or Arrival Dates?
       Good Luck with your quest.

Richard V. Horrell
   WW 2 Connections  

Military History

Richard V. Horrell