Military History/question about the US III army corps

Question
Hello, my name is Veli-Matti Kivisalmi and Iīm from Finland, northern Europe and i have a littele promblem with the US III army corps. I wondered do you have the information about the list of commanders of the unit since it has been established up to date or do you know somebody who has these information.
I have asked this allready directly from the US III corps, but they donīt have a historian so they coudnīt help me.

Sincerely

mr. Veli-Matti Kivisalmi

Answer
Dear Mr. Veli-Matti,
         You can contact the U.S. Army Center of Military History at www.history.army.mil and then go to the upper right hand corner and click on Contact CMH. This will put you on another screen to make your request to CMH. I hope this helps and may God bless-Lt. Colonel Robert A. Lynn, Florida Guard

Military History

LTC Robert A. Lynn, Florida Guard