Military History/Arisaka type1

Bottom of gun
Bottom of gun  

Bottom of gun
Bottom of gun  
I believe I have an arisaka weapon from ww2.  If I sent u a pic of the markings could u tell me what I have?

The Crown over the PB is a Beretta symbol.  You most likely have a Type "I" rifle.  Beretta made these rifles for the Japanese Navy before World War 2.  
If you have an image of the complete rifle it would help.  Please check the below links as they may also help.

Thank You  

Military History

Paul Sutton

I can answer questions on World War Two weapons, tactics, and strategy. I can answer questions on Weapons systems and their development. I can answer guestions on Space exploration history. I am a World War 2 expert. I study Military Weapons Systems and the usage of those systems.

I work for Saint Petersburg College as a TRS or Technology resources specialist. I read 10 to 15 books a year on World War 2 and weapon systems. I also have a BA in History from USF.

I have a BA in history from USF.