Military History/Artillery Training at Quantico during WWII

I am doing the war memoirs of a veteran of the USMC 15th Regiment, 6th Division, who trained on a 75MM howitzer and operated a 105MM howitzer on Okinawa.  He received his artillery training at Quantico, VA in the Spring/Summer 1944.  

I am not finding much on the internet re artillery training at Quantico VA during WWII.

Can you refer me to a source other than Wikepedia or  I am not looking for extraordinary detail - just an overview of such training.

Thanks a heap!

I have found a few items that will help but I would contact the US Marine's Museum.  The first link below should help with that.  In World War 2 the US Marines used many of the same manuals as the US Army when it came to artillery training and usage.  I have found a few links that should help.
Thank You.  

Military History

Paul Sutton

I can answer questions on World War Two weapons, tactics, and strategy. I can answer questions on Weapons systems and their development. I can answer guestions on Space exploration history. I am a World War 2 expert. I study Military Weapons Systems and the usage of those systems.

I work for Saint Petersburg College as a TRS or Technology resources specialist. I read 10 to 15 books a year on World War 2 and weapon systems. I also have a BA in History from USF.

I have a BA in history from USF.