Military History/Franco-Prussian war


Where can I locate records for German veterans from the Franco-Prussian war?  The only information that I have is that he was from Faulbach and lost and eye in the war.  Thank you.

Dear Susan,
         You can contact the Embassy of the Federal Republic of Germany at 2300 M Street NW Washington, D.C. 20037 202-298-4000. You should ask for their Military Attache office which will provide you the information on how to obtain German records in regard to veterans of the Franco-Prussian War. May God Bless-Lt. Colonel Robert A. Lynn, Florida Guard  

Military History

All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts


LTC Robert A. Lynn, Florida Guard


I can answer both specific and general military history questions from ancient times to the present. I also provide references and footnotes where I obtained the answers from.


Past/Present Clients

©2017 All rights reserved.