Military History/Military Codes

Question
I am researching both of my parents WWII military histories and find the codes listed on the paperwork to be mysterious and vague. Can you help with this or instruct me as to where to look?
My mother was in the Women Army Corp and Dad was in the US Army for two sessions. I will send details if you feel you are the one to answer my questions.Thank you.

Answer
Dear Ms.,
       Thank You for your question.  It would be my pleasure to assist you learn more about your parent's role in WW 2.  Please photocopy your parent's Discharge Documents, then send the photocopies to me via First Class USPS.  Be sure to include your e-mail address for ease of response.
       Again, thank you for your question.  I look forward to assisting you with your quest for FACTS.

Sincerely,
   Richard V. Horrell
    WW 2 Connections
     211 Union St.   #611
      Nashville   TN   37201-1502

Military History

Richard V. Horrell